This workshop will expand your innovation skills, and teach you new methods to help formalize your ideas through an interactive class experience.
· Learn to assess/ refine and articulate their business idea
· Learn/practice collaboration and innovation processes
· Interact with others to help refine ideas
· Be able to explain their idea in a problem/solution format
· Create an initial 1-page Problem/Solution/Customer/ Unique Value document to support
Start the next steps in your startup adventure!
Session Location //
Online (virtual meetings)
How much does this program cost?
The program is *FREE* to all participants. The program is subsidized through the generous sponsors above.
Who should apply?
Participants do not need any startup experience nor a fully formed idea for a startup — just motivation and grit. The Startup Innovation Workshop will build startup skills as participants work on their business ideas.
Am I eligible to apply to the program?
Priority will be given to founders and startups based in Minnesota. There are a limited number of seats available; the acceptance rate will be very competitive. However, if there are additional spaces, the program will consider participants outside the priority areas. We encourage you to apply regardless of your current location.